Apply For Axis Bank Saving Account
Please Choose the best suitable Axis bank saving account as per your income and get amazing facilities with these accounts.
HOW DO I OPEN AN AXIS BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE
Customers can compare and easily open an Axis Bank savings account of their choice using the web portal of Axis Bank. The ‘Apply online’ feature available on the website, leads the user to an application form which needs to be filled-in and submitted. Personal details like name, address, telephone numbers, preferred branch and city along with the type of savings account required have to be entered. These details have to verified and then submitted. All the mandatory documents also have to be furnished along with the application. New account holders get a welcome kit from Axis Bank as part of the initiation program. A debit card is also issued when a savings account is opened and is unique to the type of savings account selected.
Documentation required For Axis Bank Savings Accounts
- Two passport size photographs (All applicants)
- Proof of Age
- Joint account applications require ID proof documents of both the applicants and the address proof can be of the primary account holder, supplemented by a relationship proof between both the holders.
Address Proof /ID Proof
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Valid Driving License
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by a State Government officer
- Letter or Card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDIA) – Aadhaar card
Address and ID proof for Hindu Undivided Family accounts
- PAN Card / Form 60 of HUF
- Declaration from the Karta
- Proof of Identification and address of Karta as per documentation for the individual
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders
Documentation Required – Salary Accounts
- Salaried professionals need to submit a bonafide authorization letter from their employers in the bank’s required format.
Proof of Photo ID
- PAN Card
- Election Card
- Photo IDs of Government / Defense services / Public Sector undertakings
- Driving License
Proof of Address (any one)
- Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill.
- Ration Card
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord.
The applicant and the co-applicant have to both furnish the mentioned documents while opening joint savings accounts.
Axis Bank Saving Account Interest Rates
Axis Bank customers can earn an attractive interest of 4% on their savings accounts and also enjoy a load of privileges and offers when they transact using their accounts. The interest rate is calculated on a daily basis and is paid to account holders after every quarter.
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements
Axis Bank savings accounts require different minimum balance amounts to be maintained, depending on the type of account held and the target audience it caters to. The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs 2,500 to Rs 1, 00,000/-.
AXIS BANK SAVING ACCOUNT CHARGES
|Savings Account Type||Account Service Fees (monthly) (Rs.)||Debit Card Issuance Fees (Rs.)||Account Closure Charges (Rs.)|
|EasyAccess Savings Account||350||150||500|
|Prime Savings Account||350||Nil||500|
|Future Stars Savings Account||100||150||500|
|Prime Plus Savings Account||350||Nil||500|
|Women’s Savings Account||350||150||500|
|Senior Privilege Savings Account||500||150||500|
|Pension Savings Account||NA||150||500|
|Trust/NGO Savings Account||350||150||500|
|Insurance Agent Account||350||150||500|
|Basic Savings Account||NA||Nil||500|
|Small Basic Savings Account||NA||Nil||500|
|Krishi Savings Account||500||150||500|
ELIGIBILITY–AXIS BANK SAVING ACCOUNT
- Indian citizens and Hindu Undivided Families (HUF) are eligible to open an Axis Bank savings account.
Others : CIBIL | CIBIL Report | CIBIL Credit Score | Tax | Bank IFSC Code | EMI Calculator | GST | PNB Business Loan | GST Rate | GST Calculator | Online Registration For GST | GST Bill | PNB Housing Loan | Vehicle Loan | Education Loan | Employee Provident Fund (EPF) | Experian (Know About Credit Score) | Equifax (Know About Credit Report) | Bank Balance check using USSD Codes | Refund Process Under GST