Apply Home Insurance
Please Choose the best suitable home insurance as per your income and get amazing facilities with these insurance.
Bajaj Allianz Home Insurance
Bharti AXA Home Insurance
Reliance Home Insurance
HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
Home insurance, also commonly called homeowner’s insurance (often abbreviated in the US real estate industry as HOI), is a type of that covers a private residence. It is an insurance policy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one’s home, its contents, loss of use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory.
Additionally, homeowner’s insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard home insurance policy insures the home itself along with the things kept inside.
BENIFITS OF HEALTH INSURANCE
There is no denying of the fact that house insurance is a must, however, there are other benefits and riders to buying such a policy that will add convince you totally. Have a look below:
- Get comprehensive coverage to both content and structure of your home.
- Secure your assets from any mis-happening.
- Buy home insurance policy at comparatively lower premium rates than other insurance policies.
- Reduce stress and tension level for you’ll have a home insurance to fall back to, in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Timely insurance payouts allow families to go through rebuilding process quickly, helping them to move on and get back to their normal daily lives.
NEED TO BUY HOME INSURANCE
Home insurance is meant for anyone who has a home whether own or rented. There is myth that only home-owners should buy a home insurance plan. Let us tell you case of Mr Vijay Rao and how having a home insurance policy saved him during a crisis.
Two months after Mr Rao moved to a rented apartment in Mumbai, a catastrophic fire engulfed furniture and other appliances worth Rs 8 lakh. Thankfully, he had a home insurance policy and he could manage to settle back to normal life again easily and without any financial stress.
It’s a misconception that only house owners should buy a home insurance. Although, house may belong to a landlord but it has contents which belong to you. Irrespective of the fact that whether you are a tenant or owner, buying home insurance should be your top priority.
Even, there are various insurance companies which provide exciting discounts to people who have bought over 3 home insurance covers. However, don’t let discounts make you buying those covers also which you don’t need. For instance, if you are a landlord then avoid buying a policy to cover contents of the house. Leave that to the tenant. Companies also offer discounts if you buy it for a long duration. You can insure the house for up to 10 years, which not only gives peace of mind but you also get a chance to earn lucrative discounts.
HOME INSURANCE CLAIM
Almost every insurance company is having its own deadline within which you have to inform about your loss. These can vary between 7-15 days so make sure you do it as soon as possible. Some companies even let you do with an email or SMS. Before you file for a claim, you will have to lodge an FIR and the copy of which you need to submit with insurance company. Apart from FIR report, the other documents which you need to submit are
- Fire brigade report
- Medical Officer’s Certificate for death or disability
- Investigation report by police
- Suppliers original invoice for replacement
- Invoice of owned articles, if any
- Repair estimates
- Court summons
EXCLUSION OF HOME INSURANCE
- Loss or damage caused by wear & tear and depreciation
- Loss of cash
- Loss or damage caused by war, invasion, act of foreign country
- Loss or damage caused by nuclear war
- Loss, destruction or damage caused to any electronic equipment due to over-running or excessive pressure
Others : CIBIL | CIBIL Report | CIBIL Credit Score | Tax | Bank IFSC Code | EMI Calculator | GST | PNB Business Loan | GST Rate | GST Calculator | Online Registration For GST | GST Bill | PNB Housing Loan | Vehicle Loan | Education Loan | Employee Provident Fund (EPF) | Experian (Know About Credit Score) | Equifax (Know About Credit Report) | Bank Balance check using USSD Codes | Refund Process Under GST