Apply For PNB Saving Account
Please Choose the best suitable PNB saving account as per your income and get amazing facilities with these saving accounts.
PNB SAVING ACCOUNT
Punjab National Bank’s savings account offers interest rates starting at 3.50% p.a. The interest rate also goes up to 4% p.a. Resident individuals, HUFs, clubs, societies, etc., can open this account. The minimum deposit amount starts from Rs. 500 and some accounts require you to maintain an average quarterly balance too. it also offers free net banking facilities, ATM/Debit card, safe deposit lockers, and many other benefits.
- Interest rate for savings fund account balance up to Rs.50 lakh: 3.50%p.a.
- Interest rate for savings fund account balance above Rs.50 lakh: 4% p.a
- Initial deposit at opening of account: Rs.500
- Minimum quarterly average balance: Rs.1,000 to Rs.2,000
INTEREST RATES ON BANK DEPOSITS
Particulars Rate of Interest Saving Deposits Balance below Rs. 50 lakh. 3.50% p.a Saving Deposits Balance of Rs. 50 lakh and above. 4.00% p.a
TYPE OF PNB SAVING ACCOUNT
- PNB Saving Deposit General Account
- PNB Premium Savings Account
- PNB Prudent Sweep
- PNB Junior SF Account
- PNB Vidyarthi SF Account
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)
- PNB High End Salary Account
- Family Suraksha Bachat Khata
PNB SAVING ACCOUNT MINIMUM BALANCE
|Type of Savings Account||Minimum Balance|
|Savings Deposit – General Account||
Rs. 500 – for rural areas
Rs. 1000 – for semi-urban areas
Rs. 1000 – for urban areas
Rs. 1000 – for metropolitan cities
|Premium Savings Account||Rs. 50,000 and above (minimum Quarterly Average Balance -QAB)|
|Junior SF Account||Zero minimum QAB|
Rs. 5000 – for rural and semi-urban areas
Rs. 10,000 – for urban areas and metros
|Total Freedom Salary Account||Zero|
|Vidyarthi SF Account||Zero minimum QAB|
|Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||Zero|
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR OPENING A SAVING ACCOUNT
The standard documents required to open any kind of savings account with PNB are listed below –
- Proof of identification issued by the government (PAN, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence/address (telephone bill, electricity bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Duly filled Account Opening Form
- Passport size photographs of the person(s) in whose name the account is being opened.
- Relevant documents in case of Associations, HUF, Clubs, Trust, Society etc.
Others : CIBIL | CIBIL Report | CIBIL Credit Score | Tax | Bank IFSC Code | EMI Calculator | GST | PNB Business Loan | GST Rate | GST Calculator | Online Registration For GST | GST Bill | PNB Housing Loan | Vehicle Loan | Education Loan | Employee Provident Fund (EPF) | Experian (Know About Credit Score) | Equifax (Know About Credit Report) | Bank Balance check using USSD Codes | Refund Process Under GST